Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Today At Work

Among other more traditional things a computer technician does, I also get to provide technical support for events that go on around the campus I work on. TODAY, I set-up some speakers, and microphones and other AV equipment stuffs. I already knew the event would suck serious asshole. It was for a Hypnotist show. I am a firm DISBELIEVER in hypnotism. So come to find out the hypnotist has a whole routine with music, and I am the one expected to make the music transitions throughout the entire gay routine, all based off of his queues that he'll be feeding me from on stage. None of this had been spoken of before hand, and there was no walk-through or anything to prepare me for this. I was NOT about to be turned into someone's cymbal clapping monkey. No way. I don't do this kinda shit. SO, the tech support that they paid for was only for a total of 2 hours. 2 hours came and went, I said I'm outta here, they found someone else to do the music transitions, and I'm assuming the rest of the show went pretty crappy. Best part. My boss totally supports what I just did. BOOYA

7 comments:

  1. never tried hypnotism, but heard there are some actually working videos. :)

    http://mygirlyfantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Support brother, reporting in
    Cool blog, bro. Hope you return the favor and follow me! =]

    http://igotmonetoblow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol some hypnotists will make your breath in/out fast to hypervent you, and claim that as part of their powers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did the right thing did you ? Thats good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha ya I would like to think so! Thannks for the genuine comments everyone. It's a nice change in atmosphere from the copy+pasted blog's urls everywhere. Keep reading, I'll keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaa, way to stick it to him. i'm not really a firm believer in hypnotism but my mom has been hypnotized twice and she swears that it really works. as for myself, i'll truly believe it after i experience it.

    http://smittyrandall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete